caposcape.net.co
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

caposcape learn something important

caposcape learn something important Empty caposcape learn something important

Mensaje  Admin Sáb Jun 27, 2009 12:51 am

the game is runnig good and out of bugs and nulls in other news the tutorial island is now posted please be patiend in the charge is only the update same all of you who play rs know the rs quest while guthix sleep
is the master quest in rs i wanna post the ultimate supreme 2 caposcape quests i know i post much quest but it help to the players get more custom items these quest are

caposcape kings
description of the quest::the caposcape king is dead we need to find another fast,ohh u can do it, ok u need to prove u can do it bring me 6 heads of the hellhounds the 3 heads of the kbd and the head of the death king

rewards:100m,full acces to the king palace (train zone,very nice shops,minigames,acces to the kings chest,)
king crown.king armour,10 lvl up to all the skills,100000000+ of reputation

while mr krim sleep

description of the quest:mr krim is sleeping we have much problems and he are the unic person who can help caposcape get him up take this clock and use it of him here are in staff isle (u only caN get there one time,) plzz no kill the krim guards of they will remove the clock of you and you need to bring the materials to make a new one ignore them and wake him up plzz i pay

rewards:10b all rares and full acces to custom chest ,you can acces to the krim followers isle

Admin
Admin

https://caposcape.activo.mx